Tuesday, January 13, 2009

P.S....

By the way, I almost forgot... the answer to my trivia question: Colombia provides more than half of the FLOWERS sold in the U.S.

Also, be sure to check out the link to my El Camino Foundation blog. I have been updating the information about the individual children at the Foundation. The web link is located on the right column of the screne... just click on "El Camino Foundation." Enjoy!!!

I have also added a link to a YouTube video made by Pastor Carter Stucker of Oklahoma. He spent some time at the El Camino Foundation and created a great video about the home.

If you have any questions or comments, you may e-mail me at: sarita.butterfield@gmail.com

Also, feel free to leave comments on different posts throughout my blogs!

2 comments:

  1. I think what you are doing is awesome! Keep up the great work!
    www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what you are doing is awesome! We need more people in the world like you!
    www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete